Silver Star Kielbasa Puffs
- 1 package (16 ounces) Silver Star kielbasa
- 1 Tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tablespoon (s) Spicy brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f. Pat kielbasa dry with paper towels. Cut Silver Star kielbasa crosswise into ¾ inch-thick rounds; cut each round crosswise in half.
- Unroll half of dough (4 triangles) from tube of crescent rolls but do not separate triangles; place on work surface.
- Pinch 2 triangles together along perforations to make 6” by 3 ½” rectangles. Repeat to make another rectangle; cut rectangles apart. Spread rectangles with half of mustard. Cut each rectangle crosswise in half, then cut each half crosswise into six ½” wide strips to make 24 strips in all.
- Loosely wrap mustard side of a dough strip around a piece of Silver Star kielbasa; pinch to seal. Place wrapped kielbasa on ungreased large cookie sheet. Repeat, placing pieces about 1” apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until puffs are browned. Meanwhile, repeat with remaining half of crescent dough, mustard and kielbasa.
- When puffs are done, with a spatula, transfer to warm platter. Serve warm.