Silver Star Hoagie Bake
- 2 pkgs. Crescent rolls
- ¼ lb. Silver Star Salami
- ¼ lb. Silver Star Lower Salt Ham
- ¼ lb. pepperoni
- ½ lb. provolone cheese
- ½ lb. Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 Tbs. parmesan cheese
- Cover bottom of pan with 1 package of rolls.
- Bake the first layer of rolls while the oven is preheating to 350, so that the rolls don’t get soggy, remove rolls when oven heats to 350.
- Layer with meat and cheese, (alternate meats and cheeses.)
- Spread ½ of beaten eggs over the meat and cheese and top with the second pkg. of rolls.
- Brush with the remaining eggs and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes then cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
Suggestions….You may use up to ½ lb of the meats.